Saturday, November 3, 2012
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Have you ever had to send a fax and have to pay for it at the library or inconvenience others? I have been in this situation also. I know the answer is to buy yourself a reliable fax but sometime the only thing you may have is a scanner because your fax is out of paper or broke. It's about having
There is nothing more frustrating than losing your important information due to a virus on your computer or worse a robbery! Backing up your data is essential but there are many that just don't understand how. But first the reasons you should definitely back up your files should be obvious. They are hard to replace.....
Friday, July 1, 2011
Friday, June 24, 2011
What Is The Best Way To Find A Good Computer Repair Person?
- The best way is to ask your friends about their computer repair experiences. See who they go to when there is a problem with their computer device. Go to the library and see if a computer instructor can turn you in the right directions.
- Always ask for references from the repair persons you plan to use.
- Go to craigslist and see who is sticking around for at least a few months and still get references.
- Check online for repair people in your area. Look around to see if there is big business going on. If they have been in one location for a while this is a good sign. If they are not busy this is a bad sign.
- College or HS students are also very knowledgeable with computers. Ask a family member if they are skilled in computer repair.
You may have to pay a greater expensive because the more skilled person is unable to help you when your in need. Options will keep you and your computer running and in business. You never know you may even start collecting finders fees or discounts from your referrals. View full article.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
I found a chair with a sloped back on it, put a lumbar pillow in place and just rested the wheel on my legs. Surprisingly it stays in place well though you'll want to wear a pair of jeans. At first, the pedals kept sliding forward on my carpet causing me to crash a couple times. I finally placed them on one of my wife's yoga mats and its been fine since.
Only Problem With The Xbox 360 Steering Wheel
The only beef I still have is that in intense situations the wheel moves around a bit. I may look for a small table to mount the wheel. Also note that the "in the lap" setup makes it impossible to drive with mostly straight arms like the pros. I end up sliding the wheel forward so that its just barely hanging on to the end of my knees so that I can straighten my arms more.
One last piece of advice: don't make the mistake I did and select the McClaren F1 (or similar super car) as your first drive and expect to see a big change. You'll still be all over the place on the road. Work your way up and learn the controller because the turning radius takes some time to learn. Once you do, you'll be amazed.
Xbox 360 Steering Wheel Pros and Cons
Xbox 360 Wheel Pros:
- Realistic feel, improved times, better control over rear wheel muscle cars
- Trivial setup
- High quality materials
Xbox 360 Wheel Cons:
- minor: Pedals slide without some kind of mat